Ultra precise weight and body fat measurement with position control
- Heart rate measurement by stepping on the scale
- Continuous indoor air quality tracking
- Automatic upload of your measurements in Wi Fi and Bluetooth
- Health Mate app to visualize trends and improvements (iOS and Android)
- The scale interface is designed to help users center on the product to obtain accurate readings.
- Users who attempt to avoid accurate readings by rocking on their heels or toes will see values fluctuate.
- Large graphical display (2.4" x 1.6")
- 128x64 pixels and backlighting
- Withings Health Mate app for iOS or Android
- 60+ compatibles apps and services
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal security compatible
- Bluetooth connectivity (Bluetooth Smart Ready) compatible with iOS and Android devices
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (all versions) or iPod touch (3rd generation or later), with iOS 5.0 or later and Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi)
- Bluetooth-enabled Android smartphone or tablet with Android 2.3.3 or later, Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi).
- Wi-Fi Home Network (optional)
- Smart Body Analyzer
- Carpet feet for high-accuracy on carpet or rug
- Quick installation guide
- 4x AAA Alkaline included
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity - Automatic upload after each measurement on your Health Mate app (for iOS and Android devices) PC Free setup - Using Bluetooth and sharing connectivity in one tap
Family-friendly - One scale fits all.
Automatic recognition - Up to 8 persons Sharing options - Choose to keep your readings private, send them to your doctor via email or you can even share your results via social media (Facebook and Twitter)
Pocket coach - Focus on your goals.
Reach your goal - Use our free Health Mate app as your own coach (available for iOS and Android devices). Compatible with your favorite app - Our data are shared with more than 60+ health and fitness apps.
Air quality tracking - Analyze your environment
CO2 tracking - Notifies you when to let in some fresh air and improve your indoor air quality Temperature - Monitor variances throughout the day.
Your body - Understanding how your body works.
Body data - Weight, BMI and body fat tracking. Position Control - A patented technology that warns you if you are leaning too much
Follow your heart rate - Celebrate - you're getting fitter!
No extra effort - Check your heart rate simply by stepping on the scale. Assess your fitness level - Consider your resting heart rate's history to know if you're improving your fitness level.