Combination of 11 research proven ergogenic ingredients Clinically dosed Patented compounds Improves all areas of workout performance Delicious flavors
Danger Zone is designed to:
- Produce explosive pumps*
- Increase energy with no jitters or crash*
- Amplify gains in muscle strength, size, & endurance*
- Improve blood flow to working muscles*
- Enhance focus & cognition*
- Buffer the adverse effects of muscle acid buildup*
There are pre-workouts that claim to enhance performance and those that really do. Danger Zone takes the pre-workout game to a new level by providing a combination of 11 research-validated ingredients dosed in efficacious amounts that help improve all areas of workout performance. Danger Zone starts with a full dose of Beta-Alanine to buffer muscle acidity and delay fatigue. Next Caffeine Anhydrous, Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate, and 2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA) were added to amplify energy without the crash. The focus factor is addressed using the nootropic compounds Cytidine 5’-Diphosphochline and Huperzine-A that will help keep you in the zone until your last rep. Finally, four pump producing compounds were included to give muscles a full, hard appearance.
It’s time to stop relying on the hype of other pre-workouts the over promise and under deliver. That is why Athletic Elite 10 created Danger Zone. A comprehensive pre-workout that uses research backed and clinically dosed ingredients proven to enhance performance and produce results in the gym and on the playing field. Danger Zone delivers where other pre-workouts fall short. Energy. Focus. Pump. Performance. All in one comprehensive formula
take 1 scoop with around 8 oz of water or follow the label direction
- Beta Alanine is an amino acid that is used to enhance muscular endurance. Reports of increased rep range are common. Also, the benefit is highly noticeable in moderate to high-intensity
- Beta-Alanine’s effectiveness comes through boosting the synthesis of carnosine. Carnosine acts as an intra muscular buffer to keep the pH from dipping too low during a workout. To keep muscular strength through a workout, you need to have your pH levels optimal. If they drop too low, you have significantly less strength and fatigue quicker.
- Beta-Alanine synthesizes to carnosine which helps keep your pH levels in check by absorbing positive hydrogen molecules (H+) that are produced during periods of heavy exercise. By absorbing the H+ produced by strenuous exercise, your muscular pH levels are kept at an optimal level which will allow you to train harder and longer!
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.
- Tyrosine is an essential amino acid whose primary role in the body is as the direct precursor to Thyroxine and to the hormones dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Tyrosine may improve both endurance and anaerobic performance via metabolic and/or neurotransmitter upregulation.
- Tyrosine also improves mental acuity, focus, and mood by increasing levels of catecholamines found in the bloodstream.
- A study done at the Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory reported that a dose of L-tyrosine, when provided to sleep-deprived subjects, ameliorated psychomotor performance declines associated with mental fatigue.
Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate:
- This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
- Also known as DMHA, 2 Aminoisoheptane is a DMAA-like stimulant found in Kigelia Africana fruit that works by boosting noradrenaline and dopamine uptake, while slowing down reuptake.
- DMHA has shown promising results in increasing energy, improving focus, and in some cases may elicit a feeling of euphoria.
- In animal studies, it has been shown to increase pain threshold.
- Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine is a nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion.
- It helps to increase memory and cognitive function
- Studies have shown that it can also help increase
- McGlade et al. (2012) discovered women who supplemented with Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine for 28 days were able to significantly improve attention focus and attention inhibition compared to placebo.
- Huperzine A is a selective inhibitor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholinesterase (AChE), which means that it prevents the breakdown of and increases the amount of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter in the central nervous system involved in cognition and muscular contractions.
- Multiple studies have shown that supplementation with Huperzine A can enhance focus, memory, and mood.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with Huperzine A for four weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.
- Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that eventually converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that can help to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both organs and muscles.
- Studies have shown that Citrulline Malate enhances exercise tolerance by reducing levels of blood ammonia and lactate that are typically elevated during strenuous exercise.
- This ingredient will allow you to train with less rest in between sets and elevate your endurance capacity.
- A recent research study found individuals who consumed citrulline malate for 15 days were able to increase ATP production during exercise by 34% and improve phospho-creatine resynthesis after exercise by 20%.
- L-Arginine a semi-essential amino acid and is a chemical precursor to nitric oxide (a blood vessel-widening agent).
- When arginine enters the body, it stimulates nitric oxide pathways. This process vasodilates (enlarges) blood vessels and helps deliver more of the much-needed oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to working muscles to achieve the pump and ultimately muscle growth.
- Arginine also triggers the body to make protein and has been studied for healing wounds, bodybuilding, and preventing tissue degradation in people with critical illnesses.
- A 2010 study conducted by Bailey et al. discovered supplemental arginine for three days was able to enhance nitric oxide production and decrease oxygen consumption (7%) while improving time to exhaustion by 25% in otherwise healthy men.
- Ornithine, when bound by salt at the molecular level to Orotate (orotic acid), is much more bio-available than in its HCL or free form.
- Ornithine Works in synergy with Arginine in the metabolism of waste caused by intense exercise.
- By increasing Nitric Oxide production and decreasing waste – you can train longer and support greater results
- A 2008 study conducted by Sugino et al. discovered supplementation with ornithine was able to reduce perceptions of fatigue to 52% of placebo on a prolonged endurance test and was able to reduce ammonia accrual during exercise.
- Beta Vulgaris, also known as the common beet, has been shown to reduce blood pressure significantly. With this ingredient in Danger Zone, you can get a pump while lowering your blood pressure!
- Beet has also been shown to lower the oxygen cost of exercise and improve exercise tolerance.
- Lansley et al. (2011) found beet supplementation resulted in an in a mean power increase of 5%. Other studies have also shown supplementation with beet can improve time trial performance by 3-15%.