Proper handling of raw foods is essential since some raw food may contain bacteria that could cause illness to you or your pets.
- Any food not eaten within 30 minutes of offering should be discarded. Wash your pet's bowl with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
- If this is your first time using Stella & Chewy's, transition your pet slowly. Mix the new food with the old food product for 5-7 days
Stella & Chewy's Freeze Dried Chicken Patties For Dogs contain the same ingredients as the raw frozen chicken patties. These patties are freeze-dried to lock in the freshness of real meat. They are a complete diet and provide all the convenience of a conventional dry food without compromising the nutritional value, bio-availability, and proven health benefits of real raw meat.
Feeding that pup a raw-food diet? Stella's Super Beef Freeze-Dried Dinner from Stella & Chewy's are delicious, grain-free meals perfect for dogs with food-related allergies or sensitive stomachs. Raw, naturally raised beef is freeze-dried to lock in all of the flavor and nutrients your pooch needs and loves, and every patty is free from hormones or antibiotics and contain no sugar or salt.
- Suitable for all stages of life
- Taurine protects the heart
- Grain-free & Gluten-free formula reduces allergic reactions
- Beets maximize nutrient absorption
- Contains chelated and non chelated trace minerals that improve mineral availability and help support your pets health
- With additional vitamins and minerals in order to meet and exceed the AAFCO requirements
- Freeze-dried to lock in nutrition and flavor
- Made in the USA!
Directions Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water; Your pet should consume 1/4 cup of water per patty daily.
Ingredients Chicken (ground with bone), chicken liver, chicken gizzard, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets and organic beet fiber, organic carrots, organic squash, organic apples, organic blueberries, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, direct-fed microorganisms (Pediococcus acidilaticici, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Entercoccus faecium), magnesium oxide, vitamin E supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, potassium iodide.