Ligaplex I contains nutrients that provide acute ligament and muscle support.
• Supports the body's normal connective tissue repair and synthesis processes
• Supports healthy joints and muscles
• Supports bone growth and the synthesis of cartilage
• Contains buckwheat, which supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response as it relates to periodic challenges like strenuous exercise
• Contains a combination of key ingredients from Manganese B12, Cataplex E, Ostrophin PMG, and Cataplex A-C-P*
Complementary Educational Tools
• Strong Foundations: Essential Support for Musculoskeletal Health Handout
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings per Container: |
|Amount per Serving %DV|
|Vitamin A||230 IU||4%|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg||4%|
|Vitamin E||1.7 IU||6%|
|Vitamin B12||5.8 mcg||100%|
|Proprietary Blend: 775 mg Bovine bone†, calcium lactate, dried pea (vine) juice†, oat flour†, bovine liver†, veal bone PMG™ extract†, beet (root)†, bovine kidney†, inositol†, nutritional yeast†, dried beet (leaf) juice†, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice†, buckwheat (seed)†, ribonucleic acid†, carrot (root)†, sweet potato†, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract†, bovine spleen†, ovine spleen†, mushroom†, para-aminobenzoate†, sunflower lecithin†, and carrot oil†.|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Manganese lactate, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, gum acacia, ascorbic acid, vitamin E (sunflower), arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), vitamin A palmitate, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.