- For Occasional Sleeplessness
- Dietary Supplement
Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite and travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant .
Neurohormone produced by the pineal gland that helps regulate sleep-wake cycles
- A favorite of travelers
- A potent antioxidant
- The amount produced by our bodies may lessen as we grow older
- Sublinguals are absorbed directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the liver, for quick entry into the system
Dietary supplement. Peppermint flavored sublingual. The Benefit of Sublinguals: Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism. The sublingual form us absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks.
Melatonin is a potent antioxidant
- It governs the body' circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep
- Use for occassional sleeplessness
- Useful for occasional sleeplessness.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms.
- Potent antioxidant.
Soothing nighttime formula for deep, restful sleep
- Neurohormone melatonin is the body's natural source of sleep
- Sublingual form absorbed directly into the bloodstream from under the tongue
- Refreshing peppermint flavor
- Allows for quick, deep, restful sleep
Suggested Use: 1 tablet at bedtime; 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people. Do not take more than 1 tablet daily unless recommended by your physician. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Vitamin B-6 (from pyridoxal-5'-phosphate [Coenzymated™])||335 mcg||17%|
|Melatonin||5 mg|| |
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, mannitol, natural peppermint flavor, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid.
Warning: Use only at bedtime. For adult use only. Not for use by children, teenagers, or pregnant or breastfeeding women. If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult with your physician before taking this product. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.