Cat's claw bark (Uncaria tomentosa) is a rain forest herb used by indigenous Peruvians for centuries, dating back to the ancient Incas. The inner bark contains unique active constituents to help support the body's immune system. The bark can be obtained without needless destruction of the plant.
- Combining herbs, nutrients, nutraceuticals in one formulation.
- Source Naturals Bio-Aligned Formulas are formulations with potent bio-active nutrients that go deep to the root causes of health imbalances and become powerful tools for vibrant health and well being.
- Supports Immune System
- 1,000 mg
- Cats Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is an herb that grows in the rain forests of the Peruvian Amazon. Indigenous Peruvians have used it for centuries, dating back to the ancient Incas. The inner bark contains unique active constituents to help support the bodys immune system.** The bark can be obtained without needless destruction of the plant, thereby protecting the delicate Amazon ecosystem.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1 to 3 tablets three times daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing, Keep out of the reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does Not Contain:
Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 120
CAT'S CLAW INNER BARK(UNCARIA TOMENTOSA)
* Daily value not established
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, sorbitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.