Norwegian Gold® Kids DHA supports developing minds and promotes healthy visual function with 200 mg Omega-3 DHA per serving.* It also has 500 IU Vitamin D3 per serving to support strong bones, the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin, and fruit punch flavor with no sugar and no fishy aftertaste
- Daily Omega-3 for Brain & Vision
- Supports Developing Minds
- Vitamin D3 for Strong Bones
- Promotes Healthy Visual Function
- Freshness Purity – 5-Star Rating
- Omega- 3 Supplement
- Renew Life – The Digestive Care Experts
- Melts in Kid's Mouths
- Gluten & Sugar Free
- IFOS- Third-Party Tested and Certified
- Purified Omega-3
What Makes Norwegian Gold the Gold Standard for Omega-3 Fish Oils?
Ultimate Purity & Freshness
Sustainably sourced from smaller, unthreatened wild fish from cold, pristine waters.
Testing & Certification
Norwegian Gold fish oils consistently receive the top 5-star rating by the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) program for exceeding international standards for purity, potency and freshness.
How Much DHA Does Your Kid Need?
DHA is consumed at low levels in a typical American diet.
Daily DHA needs based on nutritional guidelines:
- Children 2-3 years: minimum of 145 mg of DHA
- Children 4-6 years: minimum of 200 mg of DHA
- Children over 7 years: minimum of 220 mg DHA
♦National Institute of Health “Workshop on the Essentiality of DRIs for Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids”
How does Omega-3 DHA Support Kids Health?
Norwegian Gold Kids DHA provides the brain and eye health benefits of essential Omega-3 DHA fish oils without any “fishy” taste
- Cognitive skills
- Nervous system
- Visual function
Now with added vitamin D3 to support strong growing bones!
A Note to Parents
A Great Omega-3 for Your Child
- 5-star safety rating – guaranteed purity, potency and freshness
- High levels of doctor recommended purified DHA for advanced support
A Taste They’ll Love (and Easy-Chew!)
- Our melt-in-your-mouth softgels have a great fruit punch taste and no sugar! (sweetened with natural stevia)