Free Shipping over $299*



Milton Maximum Protection - 28 tablets

  • $9.99
  • $7.99

Milton Sterilising Tablets 28 - Allow you to sterilise in just 15 minutes, killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria). Milton Sterilising Tablets have been used in hospitals for many years and are a simple and very reliable method.

Milton Sterilising Tablets allow you to sterilise in 15 minutes only, killing all bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria).

  • It has also been used in hospitals for many years as a simple and very reliable method.
  • To be used for sterilising breast feeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and weaning items.

Milton Maximum Protection Sterilising Tablets are fast, disinfects in 15 minutes, handy, at home or on the move, safe, no need to rinse, and effective, kills germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.

Dissolve 1 tablet in 5 litres of water. Wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution. They are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes. Do not rinse. Renew the solution after 24 hours.


Harmful if swallowed. When in contact with an acid, releases a toxic gas. Irritant for the eyes and respiratory system. Risk of heavy eye damage. Toxic to aquatic organisms, can be harmful in the long term to aquatic life. Keep away from children. Keep the pack closed, away from dampness. Keep away from food and drinks, including animal food. When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist. If swallowed, contact a doctor and show the packaging. Please ensure you read all product packaging and labels before using the product. Take care not to splash the solution as it may discolour fabric. Harmful and dangerous to the environment.

Active ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (CAS: 2893-78-9): 19.5% m/m.

More Deals