The Best But how do you choose the very best nutritional supplements or even know what's in them? Our focus is on quality, purity, potency. Shouldn't that be your focus, too? Our quality control standards actually exceed FDA mandates. We source only the best raw materials for our nutritional supplements. Our products always give you the most nutritional potency for your dollar. We develop science-based supplements you simply won't find anywhere else.
For Longer Life
- Supports Weight Management and Metabolic Wellness†
- Dietary Supplement
- Irvingia Certified Authentic
Fat cells (adipocytes) secrete a hormone called leptin that tells our brain we have eaten enough. Leptin can also facilitate the breakdown of stored triglycerides in our adipocytes via the process of lipolysis. Heavy individuals have startlinglyhigh blood levels of leptin, indicating that their cells have become resistant to the leptin that is supposed to prevent them from putting on so many fat pounds.
An extract from an African mango called Irvingia gabonensis has been shown to help support leptin sensitivity in overweight people. In a recently published study,irvingia demonstrated beneficial effects upon leptin blood levels, followed by weight loss and inches off the waistline. In addition tosupporting healthy leptin sensitivity, irvingia has demonstrated the following beneficial effects on key aspects of metabolism:
- Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is an enzyme involved in the complex biochemical process that converts ingested starch and sugar calories to stored body fat. Irvingia has been shown in studies involving fat cells to reduce the activity of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which may help reduce the impact of starch and sugar calories on body fat.
- Scientific research on fat cells suggests that irvingia has alpha-amylase inhibiting properties (like InSea2 and Phaseolus vulgaris) which can help support a slowing of the rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines and a reduction of the caloric impact of starchy and sugary foods.
- Adiponectin is a hormone involved in helping to maintain insulin sensitivity on the membranes of energy-producing cells. Big fat cells produceless adiponectin, and overweight people need to be especially concerned about maintaining healthy levels of adiponectin to support insulin sensitivity and metabolic fitness. Scientific data suggests that irvingia helps support healthy adiponectin levels.
Based on impressive human clinical data that irvingia supports weight loss of over 20 pounds on average in 10 weeks, this standalone extract of Integra-Lean African Mango Irvingia is also available to help promote optimal weight.
†This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Suggested Use Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use. Take one (1) capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.