Homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of nasal and sinus congestion
Stress and exhaustion during the wet and cold times of the year encourage viruses and bacteria to accumulate on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. In many cases, viruses cause an inflammatory reaction in the nasal mucosa, associated with a swelling of the mucous membranes which, in turn, reduces mucous drainage. Symptoms include an inflamed, congested nose and painful pressure in the head.
- Hevert Sinus Relief has a decongestant and regenerative effect on the nasal mucosa, resulting in the discharge of stubborn mucus.
- Accompanying symptoms such as sinus pressure, sneezing and runny nose are relieved.
- Hevert Sinus Relief is also suitable for children aged 6 years and over and for people with sensitive stomachs. It works without stressing the body with high doses of chemical substances.
- It makes good sense to use Hevert Sinus Relief in addition to antibiotic treatment prescribed by a doctor because the homeopathic medicine contributes to the recovery process in a different manner.
- Hevert Sinus Relief is easy to use. The tablets are quick dissolving in mouth.
The combination of carefully selected homeopathic ingredients is generally well tolerated and provides an effective relief of nasal and sinus congestion, sinus pressure, runny nose and sneezing.
Effective relief of:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion
- sinus pressure
- runny nose
- aspirin, pseudoephedrine, codeine, antihistamines, or antibiotics
- artificial ingredients
Take 1 tablets as dietary supplement
- Apis mellifica 4X
- Baptisia tinctoria 4X
- Echinacea 2X
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 4X
- Kali bichromicum 8X
- Lachesis mutus 8X
- Luffa operculata 6X
- Silicea 2X
- Spongia tosta 6X
lactose, magnesium stearate
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to bee venom or to plants of the Compositae family
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms are accompanied by fever, persist for more than a week or worsen.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.