Homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms
Hevert Cough Relief contains a proven combination of carefully selected homeopathic active substances working effectively – naturally.
Hevert Cough Relief provides temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms, such as dry, irritating cough, wet cough with phlegm, chest congestion and hoarseness. This homeopathic medicine is also suitable for children (aged 6 years and older). Easy to take – the tablets dissolve in your mouth.
For temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms, such as:
- Dry, irritating cough
- Wet cough with phlegm
- Chest congestion
- No drowsiness
- No aspirin, pseudoephedrine, codeine, anti histamines, or antibiotics
- May be taken along with conventional medicines
- Quick dissolving tablets
- Drosera 4X
- Eriodictyon californicum 2X
- Grindelia 4X
- Kali iodatum 3X
- Spongia tosta 4X
- Sticta pulmonaria 3X
- Teucrium scorodonia 3X
- Verbascum densiflorum 2X
Take 1 tablets as dietary supplement
lactose, magnesium stearate
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to iodine
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with, smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by eycessive phlegm (mucus)
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, recur, or are accompanied by fever, rash, or headache
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.