Andrew Weil, M.D., conceived and directed the development of the Weil Vitamin Advisor, the leading online resource for personalized vitamin and supplement recommendations and products.
Dr. Weil is a world-renowned pioneer and leader in the field of integrative medicine, a healing oriented approach to health care which encompasses body, mind, and spirit.
Combining a Harvard education and a lifetime of practicing natural and preventive medicine, Dr. Weil is the founder and director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine (AzCIM) at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, in Tucson, where he is also a Clinical Professor of Medicine and Professor of Public Health and the Lovell-Jones Professor of Integrative Rheumatology. Dr. Weil received both his medical degree and his undergraduate AB degree in biology (botany) from Harvard University.
Men's 5 Essentials 55+
Finding it a challenge to get all the nutrients you need from your daily diet? Fortify your life with this pack specifically designed for the active man over age 55.
-Supports heart, bone, joint, digestive and immune health
-Helps promote a healthy inflammatory response and musculoskeletal system
-Helps support prostate and urinary health
It's never been easier to get the daily nutrients you need for optimal health. Our Men's 5 Essentials 55+ pack includes a men's premium multivitamin; CoQ10 in a highly absorbable form (ubiquinol); a balanced probiotic with prebiotic for immune and digestive support; purity-tested, premium omega-3 fish oil with vitamin D3 for cardiovascular, musculoskeletal and immune health; and a synergistic blend of botanicals (such as saw palmetto, Graminex pollen extract and nettle root) for prostate support.
- Combines essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, known to promote men's health
- Non-GMO, dairy free, gluten free, soy free
- Maintains healthy intestinal microflora, important for digestive and immune health
- One capsule provides 15 billion micro-organisms as a blend of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, strains which have been shown to be effective in clinical studies
- In a base of prebiotic fructooligosaccharides, which provide food for probiotic growth
- Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10, a nutrient that is essential for cellular energy and heart health
- Supplementation can help replace the CoQ10 losses that occur naturally with aging
- One softgel provides 100 mg of ubiquinol
Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil with D
- Supports heart, bone and immune health, as well as the hormones that regulate mood and sleep
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response
- Omega-3 and vitamin D3 blended together for enhanced absorption and fewer capsules
- One softgel provides 1,000 IU cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), 500 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA
- Sourced from deep sea, cold water fish from off the coast of Peru.
- Combines herbs and other food based ingredients to support prostate and urinary health
- Natural ingredients include saw palmetto, Graminex pollen extract and nettle root in a blend of pumpkin seeds, tomato concentrate, maitake mushrooms, cranberry, zinc and selenium